Friday, September 11, 2009

Fighting Fish Discovery


The other night I came across a shocking discovery in the plot of Val Emmich’s movie, Fighting Fish. As much as I’d love to share with all two of you (LOL), I’ll keep it to myself since it’s the root of the main story. I don't want to spoil it for everyone. I must say this, it is startling. There is definitely an interesting twist to it. I did not expect this from the script. Let alone a role that Val Emmich would play. It is far from the eye-candy roles that we are used to seeing him in. With this being said, it makes me want to watch the film that much more. Much kudos to Val for taking on a different and challenging role. Now, I understand why Val mentions that he considers himself an actor after taking on this film. It’s only a matter of time of WHEN do we get to see this awesome film and great talent. To read the synopsis and to view more production stills visit valemmichfans.

No comments: